A Month of Meals: Salads On!
Salad Season has begun! Now that winter’s over, enjoy the best fruits and vegetables of the season. I’ve put together 30 of the BEST salad recipes to help you eat well, act your wage, and enjoy the daze just a little bit more.
These are time-tested, budget-friendly, kid-approved so you can’t go wrong in setting yourself up with this healthy fare. Grab the meal plan and pepper the four weeks of salads throughout your spring and summer for fresh eating that you can feel good about.
A Month of Meals: Salad’s On!
These meal plans will have you set for the whole month. Here’s what you’ll get when you buy the ebook.
- 30 menu plans that feature a salad of some sort (green, pasta, rice, quinoa)
- four weeks of grocery lists
- a monthlong grocery list so you can look out for sales and know you’ll use things up
- make-ahead tips and a prep list to make dinnertime easy-peasy
- all the salad recipes at your fingertips
- homemade breads and no-bake dessert ideas
- BONUS salad toppings and dressing recipes
With a printout of the ebook or the pdf loaded to your tablet or computer, dinners will come together quickly and easily — and under budget.
What more could you want?
No, I’m not going to come cook it. You have to do that.