The Get Going Planner is ready for you to do just that, print and go — and bring order to the chaos you call life.
This printable planner is more than just a calendar. Designed by a work-at-home mom of six, the Get Going Planner can help you get your head on straight and fly right.
When you put this planner into action, you’ll be freed up to:
- envision the future you want to live.
- see your big dreams become reality on a yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- track appointments and responsibilities so that you’re never a day late or a dollar short.
- plan meals that will help you eat well and save time and money.
- manage your time through effective time blocking.
This sleek black and white planner allows you to add whatever colors you want through markers, pens, and post-its.
The print-on-demand planner includes:
- goal setting worksheets
- planning pages to encourage a balanced schedule with time reserved for the all the things you value: marriage/family, home, self-care, and finances
- calendar pages to see each month at a glance
- multiple pages for maximizing your schedule each week
- full page for each week with plenty of space for hour-by-hour tracking of appointments and commitments form 4 am until 12 am
- weekly planning for meals and to-do’s
- monthly and weekly calendars
Looking for a streamlined planner that gets the job done? This is it!
The Get Going Planner covers all the basics: calendars for the week and for the year, daily hour-by-hour schedule for time blocking, daily and weekly to-do lists, monthly goals, and meal planning.
This planner is my favorite I’ve ever bought, it’s done much more to organize my brain than any store bought I’ve tried, so thank you. I will definitely be buying next year! — Amy
I’ve used this planner since it first came out and I’ll never use another as long as this one is an option. It is simple with clean lines and room for everything you need in a planner without it becoming too large or cumbersome to carry around. I can plan meals, track my goals, coordinate my family’s MANY comings and goings all without having 7 calendars or planners. It is, in a word, perfection. — Kristy