In this month’s featured meal plan, you’ll find all the recipes, grocery lists, and prep tips you need for a month of dinners you can make ahead of time. While some of these recipes are freezer-friendly, others are simply to have prepped and ready a few days in advance. Either way, dinner comes together in a snap!
I’ve found that something as simple as pre-cooked meal components can take most of the hassle and hurry out of meal prep. For instance, just last week my people were starving after church. I was able to pull together a tasty chili lunch in less than 30 minutes because the meat and beans were already cooked. After a quick stir on the stovetop with tomato sauce and spices, our lunch was ready. Easy peasy.
This is what I want you to experience this month: calm, organized time in the kitchen that results in delicious dinners – every night!
And you can have that in A Month of Prepped & Ready Meal Plans.
In this Month of Meals, you’ll receive the following:
- 4 weeks of menus that are easy to make-ahead
- 4 weekly grocery lists
- a monthly grocery list to help you make good use of sales
- 30+ main dish recipes
- additional recipes for basic sauces and dressings
- tips for prepping ahead
- prep tips to make it all come together easily
- printable calendars and grocery lists to get organized in the blink of an eye