In A Month of Easy Homemade Meals, you’ll receive the following:
- 4 weeks of menus (with recipes!) that are easy enough for busy weeknights and lazy weekends
- 4 weekly grocery lists so you don’t have to worry about figuring out what to buy
- a monthly grocery list to help you make good use of sales
- prep tips to make it all come together easily
- side-dish suggestions so you aren’t left wondering what to pair with what
- homemade alternatives so you can experiment making it yo’self
- weekly prep tips to help you do some work ahead of time
- leftover alerts to make sure nothing goes to waste
With meals like homemade carne asada, lasagna, pot roast and even fajitas, you’ll wow your family and friends.
And you’ll amaze yourself.
You may think that you don’t need any help in the meal planning department.
The truth is everyone needs a break sometimes — whether you’re an experienced cook who just needs a break now and then or a beginner in the kitchen who’s not sure how to even put a meal plan together, A Month of Easy Homemade Meals can come to your rescue.
Here’s what one happy meal plan user has said:
My husband and I both work crazy, full time schedules. Without a game plan we always resorted to picking up food on the way home. Your meal plans give us the structure we need to stay on track knowing that we can make a meal in a reasonable amount of time.
Before we found your meal plans we only cooked maybe one or two nights a week. Now we rarely eat out!
Additionally we are also trying new types and kinds of food that we might not have ever attempted to cook.
Save your precious time, energy, and hard-earned money this month with an easy-to-use guide for making dinnertime a meal you no longer dread! What have you got to lose – except time waiting in the drive-thru line?